We offer fund administration and white label share dealing services. Please contact us to discuss your needs on 0800 028 28 12 or email us.
Fund administration for investment schemes with tax relief
As one of the UK’s leading administrators and custodians, we provide a premium service for fund managers of the following schemes:
- Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS)
- Seed Enterprise Investment Schemes (SEIS)
- Business Property Relief funds (BPR)
- Business Investment Relief funds (BIR)
- Social Investment Tax Relief funds (SITR)
- Community Investment Tax Relief funds (CITR)
- Other Discretionary Managed fund operations
How we work
We’ll agree service levels with you from the outset to ensure we find solutions that meet your operational challenges. You’ll get a relationship manager to look after your day-to-day requirements, who can provide reports, internal liaison and ensure the smooth flow of transactions.
As well as providing custodianship, we’ll handle your applications, including anti-money laundering procedures. We’ll take care of all the share dealing (and investment placement), maintain your investor register and send statements and valuations to your investors twice a year.
Why choose us?
- Able to deal in listed and unlisted securities
- CASS compliant
- The necessary FCA permissions
- Value for money
White label share dealing services
We offer our stockbroking services to a number of other companies giving them the facility to offer customers various types of share dealing accounts or white label solutions.
Corporate Account ISA & Share Dealing
We offer stockbroking services to a number of companies giving individuals the facility to use an ISA or share dealing account to purchase stock in a single company.