We’ve become part of interactive investor
What's happening and how it might affect you.
In July 2020, The Share Centre became part of interactive investor. We are combining our businesses to offer an investment service that is as simple and cost effective as possible with access to the very best research and customer service. What this currently means for you depends on your circumstances.
Still with The Share Centre?
- It remains our intention to cease all activity and move all accounts to alternative providers by the end of this year
- In the meantime, if you haven’t heard from us yet, your service continues as normal.
- You will hear separately about what combining with ii means for you soon.
Just heard from us about an upcoming move?
Please visit the relevant support pages for your account type. If your upcoming move is to another provider, please check the letter we sent you for who to contact if you have questions.
Pension trading accounts
If you have a pension trading account with us through a third-party pension scheme, then please visit www.ii.co.uk/ptas or contact your pension scheme trustee for more information.
Already moved to ii earlier in the year?
- We safely moved your money and investments from 8 February 2021.
- You should now use your new service with ii to manage those assets.
- If you have other accounts with The Share Centre that did not move, your current service continues as normal.
About interactive investor
Like The Share Centre, ii offers an award-winning investment service, designed to help you take control of your financial future. We are combining our businesses because together we have the scale to continue with our shared objective. That is to make investing as simple and cost effective as possible and develop an even better investment service for you.
- The largest flat fee investing service in the UK. Committed to flat fees for the long term, so your account fees do not grow with your account value.
- Majority owned by J.C. Flowers & Co., a leading private investment firm with more than $16 billion of capital invested in financial businesses around the world, ii is 100% equity funded with no external debt
In safe and trusted hands
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) so your money and investments continue to be covered by FCA rules and protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- Rated as 4.6 “Excellent” on TrustPilot.
- An established track record of integrating complementary businesses on time with minimal customer impact and investing significantly in the resulting enlarged enterprise.