Our future with interactive investor
If you are joining us, get ready now.
- It is nearly time to move to the interactive investor (ii) platform.
- If you did not opt out, your new service with ii will start on Monday 8 February 2021.
- You can now log in to ii for the first time and start setting things up as you would like. It only takes a few minutes and is easy to do. Just go to the ii set-up page and follow the simple steps.
- If you are a direct customer of The Share Centre, it’s still not too late to agree to the move. You can do this through your account online until 4.30pm on Wednesday 3 February 2021.
- Please keep using your current service to check your account values and place deals until 4.30pm on Friday 5 February 2021.
- In the run up to the move, to smooth the way we have set cut off dates for accepting some other types of instruction. You can check the details here.
- If you have a Child Trust Fund, Lifetime ISA, pension or any other account with us that you haven’t heard about moving to ii, your service continues as normal.
If you are moving to ii from the This is Money share dealing service, administered by The Share Centre, please head over to the ii website for help and support that is tailored for you.
It's not too late to agree
If you have online access, once signed in just select settings from the ‘My Account’ drop down menu, then, let us know your decision from there using the Joining ii option.
To sign in you will need your Customer reference - which is on your welcome email from The Share Centre and any letters we have sent you - and your password. If you have forgotten either, select the ‘Forgotten your …’ link from the sign in page and follow the instructions from there.
Don’t have online access?
Please use the form we posted to you to let us know your decision. If you would like online access with ii for the future please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your customer reference number and we will ask ii to set this up for you when the time to move comes.
Information to help you decide
You can explore the information available in this section of our website to help you decide. Here are some sections you may find of particular help.
Questions and answers
Answers to some of the questions we think you might have at this stage, organised by subject for easy reference.
Getting ready: what you can do now
As well as taking a few minutes to set up your new account at ii, until 3 February 2021 at 4.30pm there are also some actions you can take in your account with The Share Centre online that will help smooth the way for your move. You can take them all in the settings section of ‘My Account’.
1. Add a mobile phone number
If you have not already given us one. Your mobile phone number is used to help verify your identity if you need to reset your password on the ii platform and do not want to have to call the customer service team to do so.
2. Check your email address
To make sure that you do not miss any communication from The Share Centre, check that we have got an up-to-date email address for you, and that it is personal to you. If you use a shared email address – on a joint account for example – this will only work for one person on the ii platform, so you will need to arrange personal ones for the future.
3. Review your preferences
If you have told us you prefer to be contacted by post, we will continue to contact you that way, but choosing email over paper for the future means that, as we move ahead with combining The Share Centre with ii, you will receive important updates as quickly as possible.