What do I need to include on my tax return?

We are unable to give you bespoke advice on tax and recommend speaking to a tax specialist at HMRC or your own financial advisor. We can provide you with information for your return, such as duplicate contract notes for your sales and purchases, and a composite tax certificate (included in your April Statements).

Still need help?Green email envelope

Please get in touch with our Customer Service team.

Contact us

 01296 41 41 41 (8:00am-4:30pm weekdays)

Write: The Share Centre, PO Box 2000, Aylesbury, Bucks. HP21 8ZB