How do I transfer my investments from another broker?

Transferring your existing investments to us is straightforward: simply fill in a transfer form and we'll do the rest. If your previous broker charges you a transfer fee, we'll reimburse up to £300 if you're transferring at least £1,000 of investments to us (just send us your final statement showing the charges).

Please note, we are aware that the following registrars may require their own forms to also be completed:

  • Equiniti - Form E
  • Capita - Change of Nominee Form
  • Computershare - Uncertificated Withdrawal Form

Please contact them directly to find out if they are needed.

If you want to transfer shares currently held outside your ISA into an ISA for the current year, they firstly have to be transferred to a Share Account. Once the transfer is complete and you have opened an ISA, please contact our dealing team on 01296 41 42 43 to request an ISA switch.

Transfer investments

Still need help?Green email envelope

Please get in touch with our Transfers team.

Contact us

01296 41 46 29 (8:00am-4:30pm weekdays)

Write: The Share Centre, PO Box 2000, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21 8ZB