How do I transfer my investments from another broker?
As part of our merger with Interactive Investor and in readiness for the forthcoming customer migration, please be aware that with effect from midnight, 31 December 2020, we will no longer be accepting any new transfer in or out instructions.
We would ask for your patience at this time and to avoid follow up communication whilst we work to process all the instructions received.
Please note, typically the account types which we will not be accepting new transfer instructions for are:
- Share Accounts - Individual, Joint, Investment Club, Junior Investment, Company, Charity and Trust accounts
- ISAs - Stocks & Shares, Ready Made and Corporate accounts
- Junior ISAs - Stock & Shares and Ready Made accounts
We will continue to process CTF and LISA transfers as per regulations, along with transfers for our partner products including Computershare Investor Services, SI Capital and Caledonia.
We are aware that the following registrars may require their own forms to also be completed:
- Equiniti - Form E
- Capita - Change of Nominee Form
- Computershare - Uncertificated Withdrawal Form
Please contact them directly to find out if they are needed.
If you want to transfer shares currently held outside your ISA into an ISA for the current year, they firstly have to be transferred to a Share Account. Once the transfer is complete and you have opened an ISA, please contact our dealing team on 01296 41 42 43 to request an ISA switch.