Introduction to new website features
Introducing some of the new features on our website including improved navigation and enhancements to the "My account" section.
- My account - We've made it easier to navigate to the most frequently used services found within your accounts and changed the "My account" button to a drop down menu.
- Filtering - You can now filter and sort your investments, watchlist and cash statements, allowing you to customise your holdings more than ever before.
- Sign in - We've improved the security of sign in and made it easier to reset your details.
We have recently released the latest update to our website which includes a new sign-in process and some enhancements to the “My account” section.
- Navigation – Whilst a number of our services are unchanged (for now), the navigation of the “My account” section has been redesigned. Your accounts are now accessible from any page (click on “My account” in the top right corner; this has swapped places with the sign in button) and we’ve placed the different options in more intuitive places.
- Notifications – You can access our new notifications service by clicking on the bell icon at the top of the page. This will contain important messages, price alerts and other useful information and we will be exploring further customisation of this option in the near future.
- Accounts – The view of your accounts has been redesigned. Amongst the general improvements to the layout and button locations, we have also added a “My investments” breakdown, showing the investment category breakdown of your holdings.
- Pending investments – You can now view a list of all pending investment transactions, such as unsettled purchases, or incoming transfers, to provide greater clarification.
- Further changes – Over the course of 2019 we will be releasing further improvements across our online services which includes the dealing process, withdrawals and direct debits.
You can explore more of the changes in our Help & support section.