Investments and services
interactive investor offers access to more investment opportunities than any other provider in the UK market today. This choice is backed by award-winning services to support you in holding and managing your investments, keeping you in control.
- Invest directly on 17 global exchanges, giving you access to over 40,000 shares
- Hold and trade in up to 9 currencies in a trading account or SIPP, saving in foreign exchange
- Access 3,000+ open-ended funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs) and investment companies
- Pick from select investments rigorously selected by experts
As our expert teams combine, together we will be able to bring you even more impartial intelligence to help you make better investment choices. Select investments will also continue as a feature.
Select investment ranges
The ii Super 60 range includes a wide range of active and passive funds, investment trusts and ETFs, rigorously selected by experts. If you’re interested in ethical investing ii also offers the UK’s first rated list of ethical investments, the ii ACE 30.
If you are looking for ideas to build a portfolio of funds, ii’s experts have put together a range of four model portfolios to consider. Active growth and low cost growth for those building their assets, and active income and low-cost income for those more focused on seeking income from them.
You will still have access to The Share Centre’s popular range of Multi Manager Funds. These offer a hassle-free way to diversify your portfolio under a single fund roof, with experienced and dedicated managers doing the hard work for you.
If you are looking for a straightforward, low-cost way to invest, ii’s experts have selected a range of passively managed Quick-start funds from popular fund provider Vanguard. These funds are some of the most competitively priced on the market.
Keeping you in control
Services on the ii platform cover the same areas as The Share Centre.
- Hold your investments in a trading account, ISA, Junior ISA or Self-Invested Personal Pension.
- Try before you buy, by setting up virtual portfolios in ii’s free research account.
- Trade on the go with ii’s mobile trading app.
- Set up regular investments (free with ii) and standing instructions for managing your income.
- Benefit from a range of order types for UK share trading, including market, limit and stop loss.
- Option to receive shareholder materials and vote on decisions affecting your holdings in UK shares
What does this mean for me?
There are some differences at the detailed level in the choices available to you and how the ii platform works compared to your service with The Share Centre. But you will be able to continue your current approach to investing on the ii platform if you wish, with the opportunity to take advantage of additional choices.