Who can open a Junior ISA?

You must be the child's parent or legal guardian to open a Junior ISA for them, however anyone can pay in money. 

You cannot open a Junior ISA if your child already has a Child Trust Fund, but you can request a transfer.

Looking to invest for a child?

Still need help?Green email envelope

Please get in touch with our Customer Service team.

Contact us

 01296 41 41 41 (8:00am-4:30pm weekdays)

Write: The Share Centre, PO Box 2000, Aylesbury, Bucks. HP21 8ZB