Company reports and accounts - FREE
If you hold shares in a listed company in any account with The Share Centre, and have 'opted' in for shareholder information rights, you can now elect to receive, direct from the company:
- Annual reports and accounts and/or summary financial statements
- Non-personalised corporate action documents
- Notices of general meetings and circulars
You can elect to receive either printed copies of the relevant company documents by post or electronic copies via email. You can also, by prior arrangement, attend company general meetings.
How do I opt in for shareholder information rights?
Once you have opened an account with The Share Centre, you can elect to benefit from this service in three ways:
- Update the 'Shareholder Rights' section in 'My Profile'
- Write to us
- Call us on 01296 41 41 41